it is very important that bloggers learn and understand the best ways of blogging successfully.i believe without wasting much time, this articles will trow more light on your understanding of how tto blog successfully.
1. Solve peoples needs - A great way to do this is certainly by offering free useful tips, or articles "how to". In my view, blogs that have these two requirements, are the type of blogs that have more success today. This because people want answers, and if you "solve people's problems more probably they'll come back and tell their friends about you.
Suggestion: Looking on what people are really interest in, and write articles that cover any aspect of the problem.
2. Teach yourself - Write for you and learn from your mistake. I was a beginning for two years and I always wanted to learn more about blogging. I tried and tested a lot of techniques to help me to become instantly more productive.
Suggestion: Take a bit of your time to take a look at some successful blogs, and learn from them.
3. Add personal style - I try to write with emotion, showing my personal side, by using my own images on the blog.
Suggestion: You can be personal, by telling more about yourself on social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
4. Be interactive - I work hard all day to build a blog that is interactive. I share my articles with the most popular social media like Digg, Stumbleupon, Facebook, Twitter, and so on in order to increase interaction with other people and make know my business.
Suggestion: People that come on your site are looking for useful and unique informations. If you write weak, boring contents, you're giving the reader an express invitation to leave.
5. Go where people are already gathering - I surf a lot of time off my blog, by interacting with people, through Twitter, Facebook and so on.
Suggestion: Go where people are really interested to your blog. It the better ways to build your brand.
6. Know the trend - When I understood that blogging was something that allowed me to make money, I've always tried to anticipate emerging trends. To anticipating trends should constantly look ahead and looking out ways to shake things up.
Suggestion: You need to think that whatever is done today can always be done better.
7. Be regular - Remember, the success, is all about the mind of persistence, but it also true that posting every day is very harder because you need find something fresh especially when you have a jobs, families, etc.
Suggestion: Write every day, even when you only have 20 minutes.